threads
Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  I can't lock up my truck Help?

I can't lock up my truck Help?

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 331
replies 7
following 7

tcknrll   +1y
I have a full size chevy that I have juice on it, so i decided to up grade to parker check valve also new control flow valve w/ new steel braided lines plus have a set of parker accumulators and every thing is plumb together. I hit the switch to lock it up, you could listen to the motor working but no movement from the cylinder at all, also let me add as soon i let go of the switch you could hear the motor still on for a a few seconds. let me add I try opening each corner  to let n e trapped air inside. Thanxs up ahead! any quick imput will be greatly appreciated
simple-pleasurez   +1y
check valves backwards?
hang time mazda   +1y

Like Pootus said, checks may be on backwards, or they may have some trash in tham and can be stuck open. take them off and look in them to see if they are stuck open the slightes little bit and make sure the spring side is pointing away from the pressure side.
tre5   +1y

Sounds like the check valves are backwards. Happens to the best of us.
ahab   +1y

I was standing next to the truck of a car when the guy was trying to hit car up with the check valve backwards.  The hardline eventually blew appart and the trunk was sprayed with oil at about 1000 psi.  LOL
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

The Parker check valves can be confusing.  The flow diagram on the side is NOT an arrow, though it looks like one.  This page ought to help you determine the correct flow direction: 
post photo
tcknrll   +1y

Thanxs for n e input on my hydro problem, It took me a couple hour last night to fix it, this morning got it hovering down the street just to test drive, but ripped the roll pan in the process. Again guys appreciated!!  
Marcos_65   +1y
What was it?
Page 1 of 1