Page 1 of 2
Build-Ups \  "MATRUX" body layin 03 matrix xrs

"MATRUX" body layin 03 matrix xrs

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1934
replies 14
following 10

spicy   +1y
my current project 03 matrix xrs thats WAS bagged and fwd when i got it .........NOW its rwd on a 2x3 chassis bagged and bodied no more skirts on this chick  it will be getting a tacoma 2-rz engine ...getting lots of work done but still plenty to go        
stromad   +1y
thats pretty slick!
weave   +1y

Kick ass man, I love your other projects. Can't wait to see this one
juicedwagon   +1y

thats badass! looks good so far, got any pics of the floor and how you mounted the two together?
jspotmcd   +1y
wow.. was not expecting to see that.. THATS AWESOME!! keep it up, would love to see some rolling shots of this thing..
bodydropped85   +1y
wasnt this frame under the 2runner?
spicy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by JuicedWagonthats badass! looks good so far, got any pics of the floor and how you mounted the two together?  --------------------------------------------- heres the floor framed up ....still havent skinned the floor still need to run lines and exhaust   ...easier w/o floors ...i framed it out with 1" box tube and made body mounts on the frame and in the 1" framing then bolted it together   
post photo
spicy   +1y
Edited: 5/4/2010 5:39:06 PM by SPICY2

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by bagged85wasnt this frame under the 2runner?--------------------------------------------- no it just looks like the same rusty metal the 2runner was frame under the axle  
post photo
xgolferdude   +1y

your not gettin rid of the 2runner are you i love that thing!
spicy   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by xgolferdudeyour not gettin rid of the 2runner are you i love that thing!--------------------------------------------- sold it