threads
Page 1 of 3
Build-Ups \  HardLuck Kustoms/Greenhouse Customs with Hydroholics Lincoln LS build

HardLuck Kustoms/Greenhouse Customs with Hydroholics Lincoln LS build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1031
replies 29
following 18

4uh8rs   +1y
Myself and Daniel from GreenHouse Customs have got together with Hydroholics to build a Lincoln Ls for a guy.All parts are ordered and Ill be posting the build pics on here.He is doing a 2 pump for dump set up with  3 batteries. 20 Inch Helo 844 wheels.Should be pretty cool set up.He isnt doing hardlines but maybe after he recoups from spending all this money we can hardline it later.Here is a pic of the start.
idrgbdy   +1y
i love this bodystyle! perfect candidate for a hydroholics setup!
smctoy   +1y

very cool project
4uh8rs   +1y

This car is in awesome shape as well.Aaron at Hydroholics has been awesome to work with.He has went beyond any customer service measurements I have ever dealt with.He is very very knowledgable in what I needed and making sure I was happy.Jeremy with tre5 has been awesome with the info I needed to do this thing.If everything goes well with this Lincoln and If i can get people to commit to hydraulics over here on this side of the country Ill get with Aaron about becoming a certified installer of Hydroholic equipment.Hydraulics are the root of my customizing nature and would love to see more vehicles with them.More to come
4uh8rs   +1y

here is the wheel we decided on
post photo
Marcos_65   +1y
Going to be awesome, I love those Lincolns as well
ptman2002   +1y

good luck with it jeff.  i need to come up sometime and check your shop out. 
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Can't wait for this car to be on the ground Jeff.  I'm sure you guys will do a great job!  I'll check back soon for updates.
4uh8rs   +1y

wheels came in today
post photo
disfiguredS10   +1y
shexy