Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Just Plain Trick install

Just Plain Trick install

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 878
replies 9
following 7

THE_CRUCK   +1y
Here is a caddy that was finished up over the weekend built by Just Plain Trick in Mesa, AzSet up is a CCE turbine 2 pump 4 dump 4 batteries, sorry about the quality of the videos I took them with my phone. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evJd855m2SI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU-dlUoTL48&feature=related
mista337   +1y

Looks nice. I've always wanted to see a juiced four-door version of that body style (an STS). What size wheels are those? What's keeping the front from laying lower? I'm assuming the front is MacPherson? It moves pretty slow for (4) batteries. Are they wired in two banks of 24v?
THE_CRUCK   +1y

The wheels are 20x8.5 with 245/35Yes it is MacPherson, It could go lower if we raised the tower and smaller tires were installed along with some trimming of the front well.It's wired to 48v the video was taken about an hour after we were testing everything, broke everything in, checked for leaks ect ect and like most lead acid batteries they didn't come fully charged off the shelf.
mista337   +1y

Awesome, thanks for the answers.
tre5   +1y

Very "lowriderish" with the switch cable out the window. Where's the 2 ton hopping coils?
h8rstyle   +1y
Gangsta... doesnt lay but its Gangsta... 
h8rstyle   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by tre5Very "lowriderish" with the switch cable out the window. Where's the 2 ton hopping coils?--------------------------------------------- I have switch cable kickin it out the window too... its old school but its flippin awsome!..
post photo
tre5   +1y

lol
THE_CRUCK   +1y

It was built to what the customer wanted. I believe he is going to run 225/35 which in tire diameter will only bring it down 1/2 inch but the stretch will get the tire away from the inner lip gaining about another 1/2 inch. So will lay about another inch lower.Plus his car needs an alignment the front tires were both towed out so it sat on the tires. Once the alignment is done it will help alot as well.  If he put 18's on it the thing would damn near be laying if not totally laid out. To lay the front on 20's it would need a good amount of work.
Page 1 of 1