Page 1 of 2
General Discussion \  I get to go home.

I get to go home.

General Discussion
views 1174
replies 18
following 7

huskerdually   +1y
Been in Dallas since sunday night. Passed my certification course now I'm leaving early in the morning. Can't wait to get home.
low95xlt   +1y
certs for what?
huskerdually   +1y
I'm a certified evinrude technician. woo big deal. Some people don't get done in a week I was done at 2 today.

Maybe I can get a big raise at work.
low95xlt   +1y
congrts man...
huskerdually   +1y
I don't know as that it's that big of a deal. The other guys seemed to think so but I thought it was pretty easy.
low95xlt   +1y
as long as easy means more greens to you who cares right
huskerdually   +1y
Only a 10 hour drive tomorrow.
low95xlt   +1y
nice leave by 7 am be hone at dinner time
pig rig   +1y
congrats on the cert I can relate I just went down and took a couple of weld test for state certs(whoopy dig dig) but with our economic bind were in I think it might help me stay working in the end
huskerdually   +1y
I'm going to try to get gone by 5 am beat rush hour, and my kids school is on the way home so I was hoping to surprise them. I had till fri to get it done so they don't I'm coming home yet. Some people actually have to come back and finish. I don't think anyone in my class will, I bet most will be done tomorrow.

The boss pays for it all so it's not a bad gig, should help if I ever need to get a job somewhere else. Although I don't think that will be a problem.