CROWN VICS LETS SEE EM... LOW NOT LIFTED

American Cars General Discussions
views 3159
replies 23
following 14

dragbody77   +1y

your town car is insane! i love it>
Layumon22s   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by TOWNLOW---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sI remember seeing a black one on here a few years back. Had a set of 20s or 22s Incubus Shylock(?) rims that was amazing looking. probably easiest just to do a profile search and see what you come up with---------------------------------------------Well, I have a black TOWN CAR on 22" Shylocks, so I think you're talking about my car. Very similar cars as far as suspension goes, but look a little different.--------------------------------------------- same difference
BAGLESS   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KPconceptsThe other day I was trying to find pics of the green crown vic MIC did back in the day. Anyone got pics of it? The one with dollar signs air brushed all over it?--------------------------------------------- 
choppedn22d   +1y

This is my buddys car that got flat blacked this weekend.
post photo
dragbody77   +1y

nice.  i am trying to decide if i should build mine or get another truck.i am liking the black one
Mrlowrider305   +1y

my car is on 13's ,fully shaved,2 pump setup...now sure if you will like it???
Mrlowrider305   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by BAGLESS---------------------------------------------Originally posted by KPconceptsThe other day I was trying to find pics of the green crown vic MIC did back in the day. Anyone got pics of it? The one with dollar signs air brushed all over it?--------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------What ever happend to this vic
dragbody77   +1y

did you 13s go right on? from what i understand on my 02 you have toe either grind down the calipers or swap out the spindles and calipers off an older style from the 80s i think??
Mrlowrider305   +1y

They went str8 on for me...alot of ppl(with your year)sawp the front to a 90 towncar
Bigrick31   +1y
Edited: 10/5/2010 7:00:05 PM by Bigrick31

More of my interceptor

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo