CROWN VICS LETS SEE EM... LOW NOT LIFTED

American Cars General Discussions
views 3054
replies 23
following 14

cookiemonster13   +1y

my crown vic is my profile if someone wants to post the pics
dragbody77   +1y

that thing is awesome!!! mine is an 02 i need to get picks up. its bone stock right now. 
retro dime   +1y
The other day I was trying to find pics of the green crown vic MIC did back in the day. Anyone got pics of it? The one with dollar signs air brushed all over it?
dragbody77   +1y

aparently everone lifts these things to the sky>>> what a shame 
slmmdd97   +1y

This is ricks from characters one of the sickest i think
post photo
Layumon22s   +1y
I remember seeing a black one on here a few years back. Had a set of 20s or 22s Incubus Shylock(?) rims that was amazing looking. probably easiest just to do a profile search and see what you come up with
dragbody77   +1y

cool i have looked through them and didnt see to much> was hoping people would have some others.guess its good their isnt 5 million on here.
20runner   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sI remember seeing a black one on here a few years back. Had a set of 20s or 22s Incubus Shylock(?) rims that was amazing looking. probably easiest just to do a profile search and see what you come up with---------------------------------------------Well, I have a black TOWN CAR on 22" Shylocks, so I think you're talking about my car. Very similar cars as far as suspension goes, but look a little different.