Page 1 of 5
Build-Ups \  69 TOYOTA FULL FRAME BUILD

69 TOYOTA FULL FRAME BUILD

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1572
replies 43
following 31

sweetnessmike   +1y
this was all done in three months   theres still some changes and some other pieces to be done    the rails r 2x3x3/16   and where piecut by us to achievethe smooth bends      everything was built by us in our free time the pics r from layd out in the park  and the biggest question was if the rail where solid  wich  they r not     this is our first full frame build as a shop  well post the biuld pics as soon as we upload them to the computer    let us know what u think      dont hold back    thanks   

jeebus @ mmw   +1y
i saw the pics in the show coverage, it looks super bad ass.  Really nice work!   Taylor
idrgbdy   +1y
looks amazing! what kind of yota body is goin on it?
sweetnessmike   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by idrgbdylooks amazing! what kind of yota body is goin on it?---------------------------------------------69 hilux and yes we know its the new s-10  lol    but we have two of them so y not build one
FireCrotch   +1y

i looked at that frame for like 20 minutes at the show.  Really great work guys!

okcustoms   +1y
Talked to you guys this weekend Found out you guys were close and that you do awesome work, its a 2 for 1 if you ask me. Frame is looking awesome we will have to meet up for the wexford cruise, hit us up on here or the myspace.com/okcustomsaz. 
menace   +1y
im glad i wasnt the only one who asked if the frame was solid lol... frame is sick!
nc dragger   +1y

I looked at it when you unloaded it at the park. very nice work !
TwistedMinis   +1y
Very tidy looking work.
zms2004   +1y

damn i talked to you guys at the show about this frame. turns out your about 45 min away. awesome frame. beautiful work fellas.