Page 1 of 23
Build-Ups \  first official Tre5 Customs build. 98 FSC

first official Tre5 Customs build. 98 FSC

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 6828
replies 223
following 72

tre5   +1y
Here is how the truck was dropped off. It barely fit in the garage when I pulled it in straight, so I decided to turn my plate sideways and get the truck sideways across the 3 car garage. (Good thing I sold my car) The plans are a 3/4 mandrel bent frame. Satchel 4 link setup. Maybe cantilever cylinder mounts on the rear. 24" KMC slides. Cadi front end. 2 pump 6 dump hydroholics setup with 5 Kinetik batteries. Aluminum gas tank. Sheetmetal bed floor.
It needs to be finished before the first weekend of June, so we will see how it goes.
pugz   +1y
cant  wait to see this one done. 
h8rstyle   +1y
OOOOOOOOOOOO yes yes!
post photo
artsar   +1y

I'll deffinetly be watching this. I like these body style trucks.
idrgbdy   +1y
wish i could get all of that done in that kind of time frame. your are a badass! can't wait to see the progress (and how clean it's done) of your first official build.
draggindakota   +1y
It's been 3 hours already. You should have most of the frame work done by now lol.
mjavy7   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by draggindakotaIt's been 3 hours already. You should have most of the frame work done by now lol.---------------------------------------------lmao!!3 weeks right?!??! ....Good luck Jermy!  
VB0243   +1y

Hey you changed the name ? I cant wait till I can have you do me Stealth !!! Only a matter of time before I get my money right......Come pic's of this build going to be awsome...

tre5   +1y
tre5   +1y
Edited: 4/12/2010 10:03:52 PM by tre5

Edited: 4/12/2010 10:02:25 PM by tre5Here is what I got done today...