Page 1 of 3
Mazda Trucks \  my turbo bodydrop

my turbo bodydrop

Mazda Trucks Make Specific
views 1225
replies 26
following 10

mcfelon208   +1y
 i have been working on my truck off and on for a year now but its starting to come together might have it out this year its bodydropped 3 and a half inches turbo fuel injection stock hinge suicide driver door back halved and 3 link shaved everything and some other small mods here and i seen another mazda with the probe turo swap and cant find it on here anyone know anything about this swap
karathos   +1y

If you search around there is alot of info available. Main problem is that the thermostat housing,distributor and throttle body point towards the firewall. Alot of people change the thermostat housing to something else that works, cut a hole for the distributor, and make a plate to flip the intake around. Its not too horrible of a job, its just that you lose your heat. You can convert it over to coil pack ignition and run a mega squirt to remove the distributor. Like i said if you search on here and also take a look at Mazdabscene, and probetalk you should find everything you need.  
mcfelon208   +1y

evrything is already in the truck i was trying to post the pics but ran into some trouble i made a header that put the turbo by the steering box and the firwall is shaved all the way to the windshield for my piping and the distributor and i have the parts to do the thermostat housin just got to do it
smctoy   +1y

sic project
mcfelon208   +1y

thanks man shes coming im working on a tilt front end ish? right now and just trying to get some more sheetmetal stuff done the wiring is a nightmare and wiring is not my specialty ut it should be out this year i hope
mjavy7   +1y

Nice project, I like the rear frame.
underdogvideo   +1y

Nice Bulid man i really like the sub frame
mcfelon208   +1y

got the back bagged and been working on the wiring a littlr putting a new bed and front end on for the time being so i can get this damn thing running will try to get some more pics up thanks for all the feedback fellas