Build-Ups \  An Addiction with no Cure '97 suburban sfbd

An Addiction with no Cure '97 suburban sfbd

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1559
replies 38
following 22

layinlow78   +1y
Edited: 7/13/2010 6:29:35 PM by dr_layinlow

This my ride that's going under the knife to lay on the pinches  on 26x10 with 27525r26 wrapping the all chrome.  Tell me what you think and any info or help on this build from you out there would be greatly appreciated!!
layinlow78   +1y

tre5   +1y

Good luck with your build, it's gonna be a long one.I am not sure the 26's will fit on that body style if you lay it on the body. I did a tahoe on 24's and I was only 3/4" from the back window. Very close to the hood as well, but I think it may fit if you notch the hood supports.
tre5   +1y

Oh yeah, the tires were 255/30 24.
layinlow78   +1y
Thanks Jeremy, i see that im going to have to pick your brain a time or two already for some pointers and insight on this build.  Its not going to be no where as fast as you are, but its a tough task to meet.  thats why i went with such a small tire to get all i could with the massive amounts of clearance thats going to be between my fenders and wheels!!!  LOL yeah right.  
stockfloored85   +1y

pics are not showing on my pc
layinlow78   +1y
sorry about that, i think i know what i did.  Im working on getting them back in.  im tryin to figure out how to resize my pictures so i can upload them on here.  keeps telling me that pics are too large, bigger than 200mb  
jcsonoma   +1y

yeah no pics on my comp either