Interior \  55 Belair recently finished at Kingpin Kustomz

55 Belair recently finished at Kingpin Kustomz

Interior Q & A
views 1591
replies 21
following 18

Layumon22s   +1y
Edited: 4/6/2010 4:17:04 PM by Layumon22s

what does an interior like that cost or pricing for something that level start at? just as a ballpark for future reference... I'm really digging that dome light you guys made up
kingpin   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22sEdited: 4/6/2010 4:17:04 PM by Layumon22swhat does an interior like that cost or pricing for something that level start at? just as a ballpark for future reference... I'm really digging that dome light you guys made up ---------------------------------------------It just depends how you want to tackle it and what you provide.  This one was a little more pricey since it came in bare.  There was nothing but a dash for us to work with.  We had to buy everything including all of the audio.  Its hard to make a quote without having the vehicle to see what is going to be needed and what will be done. Thanks for all of the kind words. 
HotRodDime   +1y

interior is insane! nice!
laydsuzu   +1y

yeah its about time heath! lol I alawys loved the headliner idea, its just sick!! wish ya'll could do my interior, you did my ac box! lol!
twistedsdime   +1y

So yall did everything? I thought the pics were badass but just didn't know what part of the build yall did or was it just everything? If so that's def a one stop shop.
sauceman   +1y

Badass interior!!!
wickedinsides   +1y

very clean. i like the use of the accent lighting
smctoy   +1y

sic ride
kingpin   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by twistedsdimeSo yall did everything? I thought the pics were badass but just didn't know what part of the build yall did or was it just everything? If so that's def a one stop shop.---------------------------------------------Everything in the interior and trunk was hand made and/or installed here in the shop except for the dash.  The car is coming back to get an engine cover, bags and a one off grill
woof   +1y

That thing is so clean I'd make everybody take their shoes off before getting in...lol...Nice work!