Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  heims

heims

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 967
replies 7
following 5

automatik23   +1y
anyone know of where i could get some for a good price that also would sell a weld in tubing bung for em.   and what do you all think about running powerballs on the top and bottom of my front cylinders mounted on my i beams...or should one of the mounts be in a fixed location

maz duh   +1y

http://www.ballisticfabrication.com/ A handy site for rod ends, tube adapters and all kinds of nifty things you can use on a truck.  For your cylinder mounts i would use one of those slick spherical mounts that Hydroholics offers(and their cylinders too of course) to attach the cylinder to your frame mount and a simple rod end and tabs to mount the other end to the I beam.
tre5   +1y
Both the top and bottom need to pivot. Usually a power ball on the bottom is all you need. The top of the cylinder is allowed to pivot through the hole in the top plate. However, now that Hydroholics offers the upper pivot ball designed to work with the threaded cylinders... I would definitely run that for a perfect setup. As far as heim joints for the bottom of the cylinders, they are for sale on hydroholics.net. If you need weld in bungs and other heim joints or uniballs Tre5 Customs is now an authorized dealer for FK Bearings. I can get you anything you need and I will beat ballistics prices! Email me at tre5peter@cox.net if I can help you out again.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Something like this on top would be ideal.  Available for $139/pair:
automatik23   +1y

hey jeremy can u do me a favor n post or pm me your phone number? ive got a couple questions for you regarding mounting my setup
tre5   +1y

PM sent
trucks&stuff   +1y
Edited: 10/17/2010 12:18:31 PM by juicedmini

hey jeremy what size heims do you run for your suspension links?
tre5   +1y
Usually 3/4" heims with a 5/8" bolt. I sell them complete with heims, spacers, and weld in bungs. PM me for details.
Page 1 of 1