threads
Page 2 of 2
Ford Trucks \  What happened to the orange f 150 mason rush use to own?

What happened to the orange f 150 mason rush use to own?

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 1516
replies 19
following 17

IGotIssues   +1y
I remember when he got to La Paz with it only body dropped, factory white. If I remember correctly it was still on the stock steel wheels. He did add the gieger air brushing down the side to it when he put the Bellas on it. I know I have pictures of it somewhere.
cookiemonster13   +1y
the towncar is/was in a junkyard in Cali about a year ago. Someone posted pics on here they had found on layinlow.com
tuckinlugs06   +1y
yeah i remeber that pic of it at the junk yard
1SICKCANYON   +1y
I just textd juiced wagon the pics so he might upload em
lmdguy   +1y
Can someone post up pics of the licoln? Adam was over my house last night and I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen those pics

Rusty Shackleford   +1y
Edited: 4/21/2011 1:24:56 AM by Rusty Shackleford

Edited: 4/20/2011 11:32:49 PM by Rusty Shackleford

--------------------------------------------

MexicanJoe said:

Can someone post up pics of the licoln? Adam was over my house last night and I'm pretty sure he hasn't seen those pics

Here's the pic:

And here is the link:http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=467180&st=120
post photo
22below   +1y
Damn! I havent seen that stepside before...wow thats beautiful
lmdguy   +1y
Sent Adam a pic of the car, he said he felt sick to his stomach from seeing it the pic

Old Dirty Chikin AZ ST   +1y

Rusty Shackleford said:

Edited: 4/21/2011 1:24:56 AM by Rusty Shackleford

Edited: 4/20/2011 11:32:49 PM by Rusty Shackleford

MexicanJoe said:

Here's the pic:

And here is the link:http://www.layitlow.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=467180&st=120

Ok well it WAS my old car.... What is really sad about this is I sold that car to a 19 year old kid in Escondido Ca YEARS ago. He got a insurance settlement and saw it on ebay... I had well over 39,000$ in personal cash (NO SPONSORS EVER) And countless hours... I told that kid "Look, Here is the deal...It a well known car and don't ever tell any one you built it... Some one will kick your ass since they know it was mine and you didnt built shit. And second... Every one will ALWAYS tell you "You bought a TV DINNER"

Now I also said I didnt ever want to see this car again... And well I really did. Today is a sad day in my house since some thing I put so much time into is sooooo FUCKED up... Makes me kinda sick.

But such is life... Glad there is a lot of pics

Infact.... If you have photos of my old Lincoln town car can you either email me them or look me up on face book.... http://www.facebook.com/adammondragon1

Or adammondragon@yahoo.com

I really do not have many photos of it and would like to see other photos you might have.... AZ

post photo
BK2LIFE   +1y
damn sucks to see the car this way.. i still remember cruising next to you with the golfer or grampa license plate in the window.

i have a couple pics of it somewhere on my website. one is grey and one is graphic'd.. www.ifitsgotwheels.com/pictures

under the general uploads section

still sad to see it like that..

miss the old radiator shop days