threads
Page 1 of 2
Ford Trucks \  What happened to the orange f 150 mason rush use to own?

What happened to the orange f 150 mason rush use to own?

Ford Trucks Make Specific
views 1510
replies 19
following 17

npsolow2002   +1y
Edited: 4/5/2010 2:28:03 PM by npsolow2002

Does anyone know what happened to this truck  any info or does anyone have pictures of it?   Im also wondering what happened to the orange bodydroped  towncar  from severed ties?  these were bad ass rides just wondering what happened with them .

jetts   +1y

last i heard of masons f150 was it got traded in and it was spotted at some ghetto dealership years ago
bukfidy   +1y
is it the orange single cab f150 from severed?  if so then ive seen it around my town Lodi, CA  with a severed logo still on the back
tuckinlugs06   +1y

is this the same f150 that had the mad lift in the rear and had the full size chevy parked under the rear layed out
BK2LIFE   +1y
ive got a pick of mason's truck somewhere in my old 4x6 film pics.  it got traded in. yes it was an orange single cab, pretty sure its not cruising around.. and no not mad lift.   was body dropped, like the 1st f150 done.  had the "tear" graphics job around it with the Geiger inspired black airbrush work over silver.     and the linocln was adams car, i dont know the story, it just dissepeared.. adams car without graphics  http://ifitsgotwheels.com/new/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=275&g2_serialNumber=2 car with graphics  http://ifitsgotwheels.com/new/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=270&g2_serialNumber=2
juicedwagon   +1y
anyone have any pics of his f150? i know i know i dug a old thread up.
1SICKCANYON   +1y
Damn I see pics of this thing every day at work haha... since I work at masons shop. And it prolly not the one u see in cali cus before he got rid of it it had a relaxed logo on it not a ST one ....
juicedwagon   +1y
think you can post up a pic? i just wanna see it cause i own hos old expo so you can say i like his work. thanks
1SICKCANYON   +1y
I can't upload pics from my phone if u msg me ur number ill send u pics when I get to work 2maro
svrdfknties   +1y
Edited: 4/20/2011 12:20:03 AM by svrdfknties

I am pretty sure we are talking about 2 different trucks......

I heard the same things about Mason's... Traded it in, ended up at a used car dealership...His was a fleet side.. I don't remember ever having any graphics.....Only pic i could find.

RESO 1998

I heard Adam's Town Car turned up at a Pick-A-Part, I think around here in So Cal somewhere.....

The F150 Drivin around LODI,CA is owned by Dave Sorour (SSM Name CPT). Orignally built by Totally Polished, since rebuilt by Grant. Dave's is a stepside.

In his Gargae with is Grant built 67.....

And yes, Dave's truck is the one that used to get mad lift......

sorry for the crappy pics......hope that clears that up....