Page 1 of 4
Dodge Trucks \  April Fools my ass!!!

April Fools my ass!!!

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 2390
replies 37
following 29

LaidNeon   +1y
At the end of lunch people saw me at work & said dude i thought you left. I laughed & said why would you think that. They said my truck wasnt in the parking lot. Of course im thinking bull shit, its april fools, so i didnt believe them. I go out to the parking lot to find glass on the concrete where my truck was parked!! So i start freaking out, panicing, & i call the cops. I have filed a police report so now all i can do is play the waiting game while i try not to break down. Coy will post the pic for me in a few   
LaidNeon   +1y
the only real joke is one of my friends posted my truck for sale on Craigslist
belowclvl   +1y
Damn
FADE2BLK94   +1y
Holy shit! damn that sucks! truck was bad ass! Hope they get caught! (as long as this isnt an extended april fools that is) Good luck on the hunt if it really isnt though.
dbldub01   +1y

I hope you are fooling us
CamberOz   +1y
wow this sucks
scrpnmazda   +1y

Yeah I hope you really are fooling us with this. Kinda hard, I dont know what to believe. If it is true good luck on the hunt for it! The truck was bad ass, my favorite Dodge, loved the truck. Hope this is all a joke.
dbldub01   +1y

I think it is a joke, I didn't really pay attention to his second post until I looked at it again...."The real joke is one of my friends posted the truck for sale on Craigslist"
LaidNeon   +1y
Edited: 4/1/2010 8:13:30 PM by LaidNeon

the ad was made hours after my truck was stolen http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1672283580.html
DOWNHERE   +1y

I hope its a joke also...  This really sucks man!