threads
Page 1 of 3
Hydraulic Suspensions \  HYDROHOLICS - TRE5 CUSTOMS Announcement!

HYDROHOLICS - TRE5 CUSTOMS Announcement!

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1413
replies 26
following 25

AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Just to keep everyone in the loop, I recently had the opportunity to purchase Derek's share of Hydroholics to obtain 100% ownership and I jumped on it.  From a customer's point of view, everything will remain the same other than all the email replies will come from me exclusively.  I feel very fortunate that Hydroholics has grown in this down economy and I thank everyone for their support.

Futhermore, there has always been a misconception about 'Hydroholics' doing installs, which 'we' don't.  Jeremy has been the man doing the majority of the installs using our product.  Well, after doing this for over a year Jeremy has attracted a lot of attention and is currently booked out 4-5 months.  With one install after another he finally decided to step up his company and formed an offical name.  Tre5 Customs. Again, nothing is changing...other than he will finally have a shop 'name' to associate all the great attention he is getting.

So, stay on the lookout for some more awesome products from Hydroholics and if you have any fabrication needs (Hydraulic, Air, Bodydrops, Custom Arms, etc) check out Tre5 Customs.

Thanks,
Aaron
swchhpy   +1y
wow!!! lots going on out there.. congrats to both of you guys!    If i keep the green wagon i will def be putting Hydroholics set up in it!   awesome that people in these hard times are still fixxing up there rides. it shows how hardcore we really are!! your company has changed the way people look @ hydraulics now. i love that! no more (hop it) or (it rides like shit). now people have an idea of how hydros should be installed and how they really work. i think we owe it to Hydroholics for opening peoples eyes! Jeremy has done some amazing installs and showed people that you can have hydros in your car with no leaks and can also have it on your dayly driver.   Well good luck to both of you! You guys have really set the bar for hydros!!!    
dragndime   +1y
Congrats man! Is Derek just kinda hanging low now? Noticed he was selling his car too. If you guys need help with anything, let me know.
juicedwagon   +1y

damn thats big. you still doin that as a side gig right? yeah hydroholics is proving the naysayers that juice can work very well for even a daily. the produsts are great and the customer service is so great, i usually called Derek but aaron might get some. i know fedex beat the hell out of know of my boxes and they srewed up a pumpblock and they sent me one real fast and even tracked it till i got it just to make sure. Aaron i wish you much luck with your company and im sure it will only get better for you. i know im gonna sport a hydroholics sticker on the expo when i get the time to install my new toys
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Derek was reluctant to sell, but money talks LOL.  Truth is he recently took a new job which is much more demanding.  Combine that with the addition of his 1 month old baby girl and he just didn't have the free time he used to.  He put his car on craigslist to see if anyone would bite, but he's not agressively trying to sell it.  Hydroholics is still a side gig for me so I'll have to juggle it between my regular job, two kids, AON, BTN, working on my own truck....needless to say, I like to stay busy!

idrgbdy   +1y
congrats to you and jeremy for keeping it going and i'm sure it will only go up from here. i want a daily on hydrohaulics some day. lol
GraphicDisorder   +1y

Congrats Aaron, im sure it will do well for you guys. 
k24 rd6   +1y

Congtrats Aaron, now I get to bug you instead of Derek.I will have to still email Derek with some of my dumb questions. Don't want to him to feel too left out.
tacomaon24s   +1y

thats pretty awesome nice all of us have enough work to do this stuff with the economy the way it is. and are you actually getting a shop building and all.
boooghar   +1y

congarts aaron, and oh btw, i found the title on that vw