Page 1 of 3
Build-Ups \  armada fuel cell

armada fuel cell

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1230
replies 22
following 14

tacomaon24s   +1y
well here is another project not too big ut still alot of work. have to make this fuel cell fit factory location and use factory sending unit. also putting the filler neck countersunk in the door jamb outside of the door seal to keep out all the fumes. and this tank must pass emiss standards,should be finished up tomorrow as it has to be driven this weekend. thanks to arron from hydroholics for the work.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

Looks great Josh!  Although I will admit I had high expectations since everything you do looks awesome.
Marcos_65   +1y
Going to be great!
tre5   +1y

You should surprise him and weld the stock gas door up so we can stop seeing the wheel through it, LOL.
tacomaon24s   +1y

haha yeah no kidding i thought he left that so he could air up his tire without bending down.
20runner   +1y

I'm next!!!  Need a tank for the Suburban and Town Car!!!
tacomaon24s   +1y

yeah awesome when ever you are ready let me know. would love to build them.
smctoy   +1y

awesome work
loudciv   +1y

whats the volume work out to be? it doesnt look like very much just from the pic (cant really tell the width on it). still clean work for sure though.
AON-4PumpedCL   +1y

The tank has been in my truck for about a week and works great.  It does look small from the picture, but I believe it took about 23 gallons to fill which is what I requested from Josh.