Page 1 of 4
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Hydroholics

Hydroholics

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2624
replies 35
following 25

dragndime   +1y
I had Hydroholics 2 pump/4 dump setup installed on my Dodge Charger a few weeks back. The install was done amazingly clean (by Jeremy Rice), and the parts themselves were high quality.  I was really happy with everything. I made the 5 1/2 hour ride home back to San Diego, and was really surprised how well the car rode. Overall, I couldnt have been more happy. Well, I had a small problem with one of the dumps, and didnt really know what to do. I dont know much about hydraulics, since I have always had bagged vehicles. Derek, Aaron, and Jeremy were more than helpful with explaining everything to me, and helping me out in every way possible. 

I was still unsure about fixing it myself, so Aaron drove out ALL the way from Phoenix to San Diego, and fixed it for me, then made sure everything was good before he left. I dont know of customer service like that with any one else, and I couldnt be more happy with it all. I recommend Hydroholics to anyone that wants quality parts, customer service, and even installations with Jeremy.  I did have my doubts with hydraulics, but that has definitely changed. Big thanks to all the Hydroholics guys, and especially Aaron for everything.  
tre5   +1y

Awesome customers deserve awesome customer service!!!  
Layumon22s   +1y
dang that is nice service. I've had to deal with shops who won't even pick up the phone when you call because they are running 4 months behind schedule on finishing your ride. Glad to hear positive things about a shop for once.   I wonder if they'd drive all the way to Atlanta to do a full install?? If they would I probably couldn't afford them anyway...       
ElCadillacKid   +1y
Wow, that is amazing! you can't find that kind of service... well anywhere. Hydroholic's work looks nothing short of top notch. It's good to know that they stand behind their product. your Charger is badass btw!
Lucky   +1y

I think that should get aaron the minitrucker of the year award....  It would be nice to see the owners of other companies do this also....instead of being little bitches .... Good job aaron
Lucky   +1y
Edited: 3/29/2010 1:37:37 AM by Lucky

IGotIssues   +1y
Edited: 3/29/2010 12:23:31 PM by IGotIssues

Edited: 3/29/2010 12:20:04 PM by IGotIssuesI know that Derek and Aaron would go above and beyond for anyone of their customers.  As far as going out there for an install....   I am sure you could talk to them about plumbing it, have them make some nice hard lines that would run to some bulk heads, and ship it to you.  Along with some detailed instructions.  ---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Layumon22s  I wonder if they'd drive all the way to Atlanta to do a full install?? If they would I probably couldn't afford them anyway...       ---------------------------------------------
post photo
idrgbdy   +1y
just makes their rep that much better. hope to have a hydroholics setup some day.
AIR LOL   +1y

I had to finally sign up for an account just because of this post. I come by and check it out all the time, but when I saw this post I had to chime in as well. I had my 07 Altima done last year and recently purchased Mike’s Passat wagon that also had the juice installed by Jeremy. I can not say enough about how helpful Jeremy and Derek have been. I am not very savvy with hydraulics and pretty anal retentive about having everything perfect. The customer service is above and beyond, Derek has met me on several occasions close to my work to save me from driving all the way across town, and both Jeremy and Derek have always answered phone calls and emails when I have had questions/concerns but when you here of someone driving out of state to help out…all I can say is WOW! These guys take their product very seriously and are willing to help out at anytime! With me being such a perfectionist, all I can say is if I can drive a juiced ride as my daily anyone can…lol
layed521   +1y
As if the build threads on here weren't enough to make me feel was the way to go for my1st hydraulic setup, this thread definitely does! Now I just gotta save the cash to afford it!