following 11

Collapsed Accord   +1y
whats ones are you guys running? 
dragndime   +1y
i have 3 of the KR3112 Racing batteries powering my setup
DRGN4DR   +1y
they are running the hc1800
tre5   +1y

You will be perfect with either the HC1800 (blue) or the KR2412 (red). They have the same specs and are the same size. The difference is the color of the cell and one they call a racing battery (red one), the other one is the more common blue color.
dragndime   +1y
oh ok, im running the KR2412 then. the red racing battery. 
Rob Clayhill   +1y

Im looking into getting a couple of kinetiks for my system now, but i dont know which ones to get or where i can buy them. It's 95 Tbird with a V8 and ive got a 2500w rockford stereo im putting in it.  Lookin to get one for the main battery and another for the system.what do you guys reccomend?
dragndime   +1y
Edited: 3/22/2010 4:08:09 PM by dragndime

go to www.hydroholics.net to get them get in touch with Derek, or Aaron, and they will help you out, and point you in the right direction. 
baggedmitsu   +1y

I have one in STK TRUK, they rule!
tre5   +1y

The HC series Kinetiks are rated by suggested watts (as I understand). So basically if you had 2400 watts, you would use the HC2400 for your car. Check out their website for more information. www.kinetikaudio.com You can order them through www.hydroholics.net by going to their website or contacting info@hydroholics.net
john trevino   +1y
YA AND HOW DO THEY COMPARE TO NUCLEAR POWER BATTERIES?