Build-Ups \  Status' 48 hour build

Status' 48 hour build

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3048
replies 84
following 60

tealchevy   +1y
Edited: 3/13/2010 6:15:40 PM by tealchevy

Here's a recent project I acquired. Bought it as it sits from Trae at KIK. Mentioned it would be cool to finish it before Tex Mex to a couple of guys at the shop and "48 Hours" was born. We ripped into it this morning at 10:30 with our goal to have it complete in 48 hours or less. Actually have to have it complete before shop opens at 8 am Monday morning. The truck is pretty rough needs alot of bodywork, paint, interior, roll pan, shave this, fix that, new glass, needs alot.....The two things we have going for us is the suspension previously completed by Ekstensive and the bodydrop started by Traes nephew and completed by Chaotic. We also have several sponsors onboard we'd like to thank including Memphis Car Audio, LMC Trucks, Kinetik Batteries, Clayton Machine Works, Rhino Lining of Rockwall, Firestone of Rockwall, Crime Pays Video, Not Stock Photography, Street Trucks Magazine. If I'm forgetting anyone I apologize....were in the middle of this build! Also like to thank Trae and Kris at KIK, Minitruckerstore, Inked Baby and Self Made Customs for the great deal on the truck!

tealchevy   +1y

I am posting this for Spot by the way.
ahab   +1y

Damn dude.  Even though its a still picture, I can tell you guys are moving quick. 
cookiemonster13   +1y

nice... i will be watching
relaxedmitch   +1y
Edited: 3/13/2010 6:36:02 PM by relaxedmitch

You guys just wait, this thing is looking better minute by minute!! We aren't even 12 hours into the build and the truck is going into primer now!! Lots and lots of stuff done already and its just getting better! The truck is going to have a very simple, very classy look about it, keep your eyes peeled for updates. We've been hearing there are some folks out there that don't think we can pull it off and not have it look like a 48 hour build!! Stay tuned for updates to see if we make it!! To be continued...
KEEF   +1y
Hell yea that thing is in great hands cant wait to see it finished up Monday
Mulligan   +1y
pfft...i dont see enough energy drinks out yet haha. Looking good, cant wait to see the end result!.....in a day!
relaxedmitch   +1y

Energy drinks??? We don't need no stinkin' energy drinks.....YET!! But if you know a good meth dealer, he might come in handy here in a few hours!! LOL
hue jass   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by relaxedmitchEnergy drinks??? We don't need no stinkin' energy drinks.....YET!! But if you know a good meth dealer, he might come in handy here in a few hours!! LOL---------------------------------------------haha Mad props on the work and finding enough people to get it done in 48. It's cool to see there are still people out there that can bust their ass to get shit done.