Page 1 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  Another Dodge charger install with hydroholics

Another Dodge charger install with hydroholics

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1051
replies 10
following 7

tre5   +1y
This was the setup I removed from Doug's altima a while ago. The pump rack worked great fro this car as well. I had to modify the battery rack though. I also used the bolt in kit that I sell for these cars on the suspension.

Bentlay   +1y

looks good jeremy. badass as always!

dragndime   +1y
that was quick!
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

your making this as easy as building a s-10 hahaha
Lucky   +1y

that charger is much better looking than vinnys multicolor turd bucket...lol
tre5   +1y

That's funny.

Lucky   +1y

I love the way black chargers look.....Especially with hydraulics....If you had this one and vinnys side by side....this one would take the cake...I realized in my previous post that it sounded like the install was better ....but that wasnt what i meant
tre5   +1y

My favorite charger so far was the red one I just did. For some reason the red with the black wheels just did it for me. Vinny's install was really nice IMO because of how I was forced to cut the entire trunk out because of previous work. The floor was swiss cheese in that thing.

tuckinlugs06   +1y

should get all the chargers together for some pics
Garrett2r2taz   +1y

im gonna make this car one of the most simple and clean chargers i got a really nice idea for how the trunk is going to be set up here once i get the system and then i also got plans for some new black and machined wheels coming soon 22x10s all the way around so that will be something a lil different than normal.