Page 1 of 2
Hydraulic Suspensions \  How much are hydraulic seals

How much are hydraulic seals

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 2172
replies 10
following 6

cdk1978   +1y
I was just wondering how much seals on hydraulic cylinders.  I saw the write up from hydroholics which was really informative but I have been looking for prices on the net for the seals and I cant seem to find them anywhere.  Could someone help me out
tre5   +1y

Gee Brett, thanks for the referral?????? The price for a seal kit will depend on what width cylinders you have and if you have poly paks, but plan on $5-$10 per cylinder. Hydroholics stocks poly pak seal kits for 1-5/8" cylinders. Email info@hydroholics.net  
swchhpy   +1y
Tell brett to stick to air!!  
jetts   +1y

well as soon as you can spell my name right...  i looked at your site, didnt see anything and he alrdy refrenced to you guys so i figured he would of contacted you
swchhpy   +1y
My bad... Bret!!
h8rstyle   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by swchhpy Tell brett to stick to air!!   --------------------------------------------- Ha Ha Ha that's too funny Ernie, I need to do the whole new seals thing too when i get back home since mine needs it bad... I'm thinking I'll stick with my local supplier in AZ. I might need some help maybe you or bret can come over and drink a beer
post photo
jetts   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by h8rstyle---------------------------------------------Originally posted by swchhpyTell brett to stick to air!!   ---------------------------------------------Ha Ha Ha that's too funny Ernie, I need to do the whole new seals thing too when i get back home since mine needs it bad... I'm thinking I'll stick with my local supplier in AZ. I might need some help maybe you or bret can come over and drink a beer---------------------------------------------god, i dont think those seals have EVER been changed. unless you did it after i sold you the car lol
post photo
h8rstyle   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by puponair---------------------------------------------Originally posted by h8rstyle---------------------------------------------Originally posted by swchhpyTell brett to stick to air!!   ---------------------------------------------Ha Ha Ha that's too funny Ernie, I need to do the whole new seals thing too when i get back home since mine needs it bad... I'm thinking I'll stick with my local supplier in AZ. I might need some help maybe you or bret can come over and drink a beer---------------------------------------------god, i dont think those seals have EVER been changed. unless you did it after i sold you the car lol--------------------------------------------- Uh was u supposed to do that? ha ha i've been taking care of it but I think its time to change the seals ha ha
post photo
jetts   +1y

idk i never changed them cause they didnt leak... lol man those seals have been in there for im going to guess, 5-6+ years