Page 2 of 3
Mid West \  Indianapois People

Indianapois People

Mid West Regional
views 1300
replies 20
following 17

slammedxonair   +1y

check out midwestminis.net and keep an eye out for the Dropt N Destroyed show in Ohio.
barsgsxr   +1y

world of wheels was last weekend and camp and drag is just down the road from indy and maybe jus maybe indy bash will come back this year its a huge show for this area welcome to town im up the road in kokomo o bring a coat its f$$$ing cold here right now
TENONDUBS   +1y

I'M FROM RUSHVILLE AND WORK IN INDY THERE ARE A FEW OF US ON HERE FROM INDY
idrgbdy   +1y
ya, you gotta hit up slamology and camp and drag. i'm from dayton, oh. 1-2 hours east. check out daytonminitrucks.com too.
92LOWYOTA   +1y

I live in Greenwood just south of indianapolis down US31. Unfortunatly due to the hard times I had to get rid of my truck but always looking for new people to hang out with. Hoping to get a new truck in the upcoming year. Well see!! Welcome to Indy.
dumptkota   +1y
Edited: 2/17/2010 8:27:40 AM by dumptkota

Gauge Magazine and Gauge Store's main office is in Indy. Donnie and crew put on one hell of a good show, Slamology, in June 18 - 20 (www.slamology.com). Truck Bash did go away and that really sucks for that area. It was defiantly a GREAT time! Thats about all I know about Indy........

92LOWYOTA   +1y

Indy during the warm times has the Suds, thats about it. Every weekend a bunch of customizers go to the suds in Greenwood, its always packed and is a good cruize spot. People drive up and down US31 but thats usually a bunch of ricers. There are always a few little shows during the year, nothing huge but slamology and Camp and drag, but thats not indianapolis.

bigmike@gauge   +1y

Welcome to INDY! 
b4ublink   +1y
Hey,welcome to Indy.There are some real nice trucks here, i live in Mooresville,and i own Auto-Addicts.com.Summer is coming later than sooner,but it will get here.
Indylowbox   +1y

West side of Indy, work in Greenwood. Suds is a great place to hang out on a Friday or Saturday night.Looking forward to Slamology and Camp 'n Drag