Page 1 of 3
Mid West \  Indianapois People

Indianapois People

Mid West Regional
views 1291
replies 20
following 17

dirtyhoe   +1y
I wanted to see who was from the Indy area.  I am moving to Indianapolis in the next month and, the only people I know is my girls fam.  We are having our first kid in May.  So we are moving closer to her fam.  From what I can tell Indiana has some pretty sic rides.  I have been building trucks since I was 16.  I hate to say it but I am 32 now.  So I have been doing it a few years lol.  I have had everything from a blazer on 15x10 with neon to a bd s-10 on 22s.  Now I have a Tahoe that I am collecting parts for as I type this.  Not trying to give you a lfe story but, wanted to see who is from the area and, any help on shows shops meet ups in the area would be cool. 
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
I live in Connersville, IN I don't know how far it is away really i just moved up here myself but would definately be down to meet up and work on some trucks.
dirtyhoe   +1y

Thats where my friend mapquest comes in lol.  Looks to be a little over a hour away.  When I lived in PHX, AZ it took me longer then that to get to work.  I will add you to my friends list and hit you up when I get in town.
vcminitrucker4lyfe   +1y
sounds like a plan man
cap10rob   +1y
I'm from Bargersville, on the southside.  Unfortunately, I haven't had anything but my stock daily Yukon for a year.  Getting more into performance cars now (Vettes, GTO's, Trans-ams, etc.), but I will always have a soft spot for minis. when it warms up, there is a cruise night in Greenwood every Saturday at the 'Suds (Madison and Main street).  It's an old drive-up that was shut down for years, but a couple-hundred locals still show up around 6:00pm.  One of the hot-rod clubs that meets there bought it, and serves some kick-ass drive-in food.  Everything from 4x4's to minis to exotics meet there. We used to have ITB , which I hear might be coming back. Anyway, hope this sh!tty weather clears up before you move.
rwloper   +1y
Just move on down to New Orleans where the Superbowl champs reside. Just kidding. I'm still pretty stoked about that but good luck on your transition to a new area and congrats on the little mini trucker on the way!!
dirtyhoe   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by cap10robI'm from Bargersville, on the southside.  Unfortunately, I haven't had anything but my stock daily Yukon for a year.  Getting more into performance cars now (Vettes, GTO's, Trans-ams, etc.), but I will always have a soft spot for minis. when it warms up, there is a cruise night in Greenwood every Saturday at the 'Suds (Madison and Main street).  It's an old drive-up that was shut down for years, but a couple-hundred locals still show up around 6:00pm.  One of the hot-rod clubs that meets there bought it, and serves some kick-ass drive-in food.  Everything from 4x4's to minis to exotics meet there. We used to have ITB , which I hear might be coming back. Anyway, hope this sh!tty weather clears up before you move. ---------------------------------------------Yeah performance is in my top list of things that I am doing right now to the hoe.  Thanks for all the info on the meet ups!  I just did a app in greenwood.  My girls already up there with her fam and I am just getting everything done here. 
dirtyhoe   +1y
---------------------------------------------Originally posted by black4doorJust move on down to New Orleans where the Superbowl champs reside. Just kidding. I'm still pretty stoked about that but good luck on your transition to a new area and congrats on the little mini trucker on the way!! ---------------------------------------------That was a good one lol!  I was hopin the Colts would win cus I am moving that way but, the Saints looked great all year.  Thanks for the congrats!  His name is going to be Austin 
plyrh8r1   +1y

im from chicago but i go to indy about 2 to 3 time a year for shows. theres slamiogly,a lowrider show, world of wheels and some hot rod shows
dirtyhoe   +1y

I knew there where some.  I mainly have done TX AZ and CA shows.  so I am looking forward to going to shows in Indiana and the surrounding states