Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  new guy here...

new guy here...

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 1383
replies 3
following 3

tuned93   +1y
hey guys. new guy here. i want to bag my truck, im going to when i get back from Iraq. but i want to basically be a pro at it before i come back home. im gonna be doing all the installation and fabbing myself. as of right now i only have a slight idea of what im doing.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
Whats up man?  This is a good place for some general info. If you need any help or pointers just holler at me.  I produce and sell  nearly every product under the sun to bag the 02-06 ram trucks lol Another good site for info is www.dodgetalk.com  Taylor  
gimp5561   +1y

welcome aboard , thank you for serving our country..when you get home take your time read all you can find about it and then read somemoredont just put some bags on it, may take a litter longer to do it wright the first time  BUT that beatsa fast job and settin in a ditch the first day out. watch your back over there good luck with you build
tuned93   +1y

thanks, yeah i heard about dodgetalk, ive been a regular on dodgeforum.com for a while. but i need some people who have more knowledge on this specific subject. iv always had it in my head how i was gonna bag it, but like we all know, it always changes. you guys are right though, do it right the first time so you dont have to go back and re-do it. i eventually wanna lay frame, but at first i dont wanna go all out. i want to make this a project. so  i was thinking for starters a 4 link in the rear, and front buckets with minor channeling. i dont mind going back and choppin it up more later... 

Page 1 of 1