General Discussion \  Music?

Music?

General Discussion
views 2027
replies 34
following 13

jcampbell1180   +1y
Hey Fags-what's everybody listening to?

Right now: Lithium on Sirius. The best grunge and alternative rock from the 90's.

STP (FTW ), Green Day, NIN, Chili Peps, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, etc...

Pretty cool. Brings back a TON of good memories from back in the day.
skidrow   +1y
im lissin to nwa,brother linch,50,the game

hehe realy im 41 that what i grow up with

but i lissin to evry thing from jazz to cuntry
notlowenoughf350   +1y
spend most my day listening to Faction on sirius jason ellis is a funny guy
low95xlt   +1y
been channel surfin no real preference other then when i ride the bike i crank up the ipod and listen to alot of heavy rock and such fast beat makes me ride a lil faster heheh
okcderek   +1y
Dont listen to radio. Plug my Ipod in where ever I listen to music. I listen to alot of underground music...ICP, Dark Lotus, Boondox, Tech N9ne, Prozak, Project Deadman, Big B, Kottonmouth Kings(even though I dont smoke ), Hed PE, and then some old school rap...Cypress Hill, Funkdoobiest, Pharcyde, House Of Pain, Everlast, Southpark Mexican, N2Deep. Been jammin Psycho Realm alot lately...

...for metal or whatever term you call it...Crazytown,Danzig,GunsNRoses, Slayer,Quiet Riot, Iron Maiden, Body Count, and just found out about a band called Devine Heresy that I like.

...country, Hank Jr., Hank3, Haggard, David Allan Coe...I dont listen to country except old rebel country like these guys. This is music my dad listened to and it reminds me of him and the good times we had.

....also check out a band called The Flametrick Subs if your into country/rockablilly ass-kickin music.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Yeah well...I still say STP FTW.

okcderek   +1y

...ugh, do what...? I dont understand you "hip yuppy westcoast jargin". This is Duallyscene man, your not texting your BFF, OK

You dont have to tell us about your STD....called personal buisness.
okcderek   +1y

...ugh, do what...? I dont understand your "hip yuppy westcoast jargin". This is Duallyscene man, your not texting your BFF, OK

You dont have to tell us about your STD....called personal buisness.
huskerdually   +1y
Stone Temple Pilots, for the win.

You dumbass.
jcampbell1180   +1y
I'm sorry that I "listen to trendy radio" and I don't "listen to underground music" or "list off half a dozen obscure groups that no one has heard of" or "make double posts in attempt to raise my post count to be cool".

I'm just messin with you.

BTW, BFF, FTW MNS "for the win", OK? GRT, TTYL

I'll translate:

STP KICKS MAJOR ASS!!!

I kinda forgot how much I liked those guys.
Post was last edited on Jul 23, 2008 11:07. This post has been edited 1 times.