Hydraulic Suspensions \  "Thinking" about hydraulics? Check out this quick vid

"Thinking" about hydraulics? Check out this quick vid

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 1669
replies 28
following 24

artsar   +1y
Edited: 1/26/2010 4:59:25 PM by artsar

Can I make one suggestion? Next time you guys make a video I'd suggest showing the car actually lift from the ground then drive. Anyone who knows what you guys do knows its on hydros, but anyone who comes across that video may not believe. Or include images in the video of the set up and the car layed out.  Cool Video none the less
cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

Or take it off a sweet jump with a glass of water pn the hood.
AON-OFFDAHOOK   +1y
You can see it lift on 25 seconds into it, but yeah I can see your point. 
4DOORWHORE   +1y

wow that was so beautiful i almost cried  hydros have came a long long way  im all air all day and im thinkn bout playn with hydros on the side lol i just wish hydro and air could get along  i love both  im just tired of getn boooooed by hydro guys when they hear my air valves i roll on air and still have respect and a thumbs up for hydros
twisteddragger   +1y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFgjS0-pkpg Heres another vid about how awesome a system filled with a flammable liquid works when your high current DC electrical source shorts out, and discharges 5000 amps of direct current to the steel car it's grounded to. Just messing with you guys. It's a relief to see some real craftsmanship building these setups. I hope the old days of cheap solenoid blocks, and walmart batteries are over. Keep up the innovative, good work.
sparage   +1y
I have got to get some accumulators off you guys before I start going to shows this year. I'll need 4. Pm me or something.
k24 rd6   +1y

That really shows alot of suspension travel.  It would be nice to have a video with the same driving loop but at a low height to compare. I personally would never want to drive that high. 
BAGLESS   +1y

Sweet vid, Derek!