threads
Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  91 gmc sonoma rwd 5speed bagged and bodied with 93 gmc typhoon engine

91 gmc sonoma rwd 5speed bagged and bodied with 93 gmc typhoon engine

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1419
replies 7
following 6

FarFromFactory   +1y
here is my very first vehicle i ever owned and first vehicle i ever painted lowered and did body work to my dad left it to me when he passed.i restored it and drove it through high school then after i graduated i sold it like a dumb ass moved away to college and then when i graduated a few years later i moved back found the truck and bought it back it had a blown engine so i decided to tear it down and start building it. i bagged it body drop it and put the 4.3 out of my previous body drop in it and had it sittin out side covered up and the air cleaner stud poked through the cover and let the engine fill up with water thats when i stumbled across a 93 gmc typhoon with 16000 origional miles it was a theft and recover vehicle that had been totaled to make a long story short my ol lady came along and i decide to buil it for her since i have the ranger. here it is hope u like it.       

FarFromFactory   +1y

here is the typhoon, and  the engine                     
post photo
post photo
get twisted   +1y

looks bad ass so far good luck on the build
mjavy7   +1y

Nice set up out back.
FarFromFactory   +1y
here is the truck so far and the bed
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
DragginHT   +1y
Edited: 1/25/2010 8:31:31 PM by DragginHT

Good to see you got that thing on here man, your gonna have to finish it before Showfest, we'll rail that bitch all the way to mississippi, lookin good bro!
jasondragthatshit   +1y

Talk to you at scrapfest this is gona be a bad truck when done

trashed   +1y
spin em tarss!!!
Page 1 of 1