Build-Ups \  73 Ford Courier sfbd on 20's

73 Ford Courier sfbd on 20's

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 3970
replies 26
following 23

DragginHT   +1y
Edited: 1/19/2010 9:05:26 PM by DragginHT

This is project "Knuckle Dragger". I built a full 2x3 tube chassis, the rear is under-slung with a kinda upside down bag over axel set up and a paralell four link. The fornt has hand built tubular control arms bolted up to S-10 spindles, the lowers are are single bars with strut rods. A 302 small block stroked out to a 347 will be wedged in between the frame rails with shorty headers, high rise aluminum intake and all the chrome fixin's bolted to a five speed tranny. This is my first build I'm a custom painter turned fabricator so though the learning curve may slow me up a little I'm still determined to build a fully functional, daily driven show truck first time outta the box. The chassis is currently under the knife again, the rearend and track width will be narrowed to allow more turning radius at ride hieght, both control arms will set up to run paralell replacing the ball joints with moni-ball rod ends.

cheeks Sunset SD   +1y

no it wont couriers dont belong on 20's hahaha but really they dont, get the picks up i love couriers.
DragginHT   +1y
Edited: 1/22/2010 9:18:21 AM by DragginHT

This is the truck at the Drop em' wear show last october, the cab was mounted just temporarily for the show.                
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
nvr53   +1y

sick
90yota   +1y

agreed
Getbored Designs   +1y
nice work one day ill see it in person