quick wheel ??

Isuzu Make Specific
views 415
replies 3
following 3

ford04focus   +1y
Edited: 1/18/2010 6:01:26 PM by ford04focus

sponge splawn   +1y
No one answered your Q? That sucks. Well, if you are still looking for an answer,......If your bag mounts were installed in high enough, you will be able to drop it down on the 20's but you won't be able to drive it without raising it all the way up, because of the crazy camber you will have. The problem is, if you get the spindles, it will lay frame and you will be able to drive it lower with some flex in the bags/suspension, but it will not tuck into the wheel lips. I have +38 mm ofset 22x8.5 and can have stock fenders, but I cant drive with them. They hit my bumper when turning(overall diameter probably) and to drive, I have to be all the way up with no flex in the bags. Amigo fenders fix the problem, but even though I have them on mine, look stupid, Just my 2 cents. Later, Sponge
satchnc   +1y

If you put drop spindles on it you may not clear stock fenders. The only company that makes spindles for pre-hombre Isuzus is AIM and unfortunatley they push the wheels out about 3/4"  I ended up building narrower upper and lower arms and switching to toyota hubs to run FWD offset 20x8.5 wheels to clear factory fenders.
ford04focus   +1y
thanks for the info guys i think im gonna just convert to 5 lug i already have the yota hubs sitting on the side of my house and a friend may have a 87 yota rear end
Page 1 of 1