Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  compressor wiring

compressor wiring

Isuzu Make Specific
views 744
replies 2
following 3

emerica008   +1y
i use the diagram off suicide doors and i cant get it to work with the relay. anyone know why? i followed their directions 
VICS22   +1y

CHECK YOUR GROUND....IF NOT MAYBE YOUR RELAY IS BAD...YOU CAN PICK THEM UP AT ADVANCEAUTO PARTS...VICKS..
fredstinting   +1y

check to see if your have 12 volts at your compressor and prush switch could be if you do bad pressure switch or relay  but if you dont you have a bad ground somewhere  take a digital volt meter and powers and grounds follow the diagram the way i wire it up is this find 12 volts from fuse pannel  and the run the wire to the to the toggel  switch from there to a to the presure switch and the the other side to the relay like 85 then 86 to ground 87 goes to battery and fuse with 80amp fuse make sure the wire size is big enough so you do melt the wire 4 gauge from battery to a distribution block to 8 or 6 gauge wire for compressor then 8 or 6 for grounds then 14 or 16 gauge to wire 12 volts for toggle switch  to relay the bigger the wire the bettery for install this way you don't have to have the car on to flip the switch to turn on the compressorif you don't want the toggle switch find switched 12volts only when the car is on and you eleminat the toggle switch but draw back is you car has to be running for the compressor to work   i use the air zenith diagram all ways not suicide doors much harder to understand
post photo
post photo
Page 1 of 1