Page 1 of 5
Build-Ups \  2001 Body Dropped Silverado

2001 Body Dropped Silverado

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 2792
replies 42
following 28

Jcfreeman0   +1y
I havent posted on here for a while. I stop by a couple times a day to read the new posts on the front page. I just bought some new wheels and decided to share it with y'all. I just ordered some 24" B.A.D rockstars. I am putting a 64 impala dash in and a bench seat out of a 79 c10. Hopefully one of these days i'll be calling Lost Cause for a badass paint job. More pics to come...Heres how it sat once i got home from RA this past year  Then i tore it apart yet again for some more damage. Here are the most recent pictures of the new firewall i built and the dash...   
Slammed83Mazda   +1y
Always loved this truck, especially considering you drive it everywere.
ptman2002   +1y

man i am glad to see this thing going again.  i wondered for awhile what happened to it.   dash and seat are some cool additions and Lost Cause paint jobs will make anything look sick. 

relaxednoma   +1y
wow hell yes man
mjavy7   +1y

the truck looks great with a pait job it would just be sick. I love the wheels if I had the cash laying around I would buy them from you but that's not the case.Good Luck!!
stockfloored85   +1y

very nice..
tlw32882   +1y
looks good, i always been a fan of your truck! i cant wait to see it with the rockstars!
fknlowjeep   +1y

I love that truck!  new additions appear to be turning out nicely! can't wait to see it done-  Lost Cause would do a badass job on it.
TexasKhaos   +1y

Trucks like your's make me consider driving something GM built. Wait WTF am i thinking? haha  In all seriousness man you have a kick ass ride, keep it up!
cuellar   +1y

good luck with the rockstars i ordered a 22/24 combo and steering wheel ..i placed my order OCTOBER 2008  AND DIDNT GET THE COMPLETE ORDER TILL A WEEK AND  A HALF AGO..JANUARY 2010!!!!!!!!!!!    

post photo