Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  boxed control arms for chevy

boxed control arms for chevy

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 949
replies 9
following 8

tacomaon24s   +1y
here are the new arms i am building and selling. the lowers are boxed control arms. can be made to fit drop spindels with factory 17 inch wheels. or i can build like these are for vertical uniballs. i also build and sell the spindles for this setup. the ones pictured are 3/16 plate. the uppers are .090 chromoly plate i can build the lowers from chromoly alos for more money. these fit factory lower mounting points and come with everythingto move your upper mounting points and instructions. if your using after market drop spindles these come with spindle mounting pieces. so tell me what you would be willing to pay for these i will post more pics as it goes these arms will make you capable of laying up to a 28 inch wheel ans are narrowed from factory 1.5 inches.

tuckinlugs06   +1y

are you going to build any other make arms ...like 89-94 yota
TBCWORKS   +1y

Very nice fab work!
fknlowjeep   +1y

what year chevy do they fit?
thedivineguy   +1y
99-06 body.
mjavy7   +1y

How much??
thedivineguy   +1y
I can't wait to see all that crazy camber!!!
azdragginsoon   +1y

damn i need some for 88-98 style truck i need to call you guys and see abotu some control arms
tacomaon24s   +1y

haha yeah camber, yeah i make them for any truck i am not sure how much for them tell me what you guys would pay for something like this with spindles and all and i will post pics today of more completed arms. and spindles tomorrow.
waynehammer   +1y

nice work.. bad ass

Page 1 of 1