Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  I need a custom laser / CNC cut part for my project

I need a custom laser / CNC cut part for my project

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 818
replies 6
following 4

twisteddragger   +1y

I have run into a problem with my wishbone setup, and need a part that I do not have the time to try to make. I need a ring made of 1/4" mild steel like the center ring of the bracket above that will bolt to a 69-72 rear diff. It is to flip my wishbone and put the center single side bushing on the center of the rear end. The pumpkin is cast and I don't want to weld to it. If you can cut me one, give me a price and I will let you know. Thanks!! My build is under the build forum under

http://www.streetsource.com/forum/topic.aspx?topic_id=114797&Page=1

slammedxonair   +1y

I do custom CNC plasma cutting, but would need the specs for the rearend or, if you send me your diff cover I can do the cad drawing, cut everything out and ship it all back to you. email me if you are interested. brian@illusivefabrications.com
unusualfabrication   +1y
Give Brian a call, he's a great guy to work with.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y
I do waterjet cutting, or lazer if need be.  If you need anything just holler  tjjardas@gmail.com   Taylor
twisteddragger   +1y

How much are you guys thinking (Ball park). I will send a diff cover and a drawing, but I need a price.

twisteddragger   +1y
My bad guys, please e-mail me with prices. Didnt even realize you are competitors. My e-mail is 69chevy@charter.net . Thanks again
slammedxonair   +1y

Thanks Chris, and email sent.
Page 1 of 1