Page 2 of 2
Interior \  hot rod apolstery in south louisiana areas

hot rod apolstery in south louisiana areas

Interior Q & A
views 1311
replies 14
following 12

Shane S   +1y
If you want it done by the best and are willing to travel to tulsa oklahoma try Chuck Rowland at www.carupholsteryinc.com. He did my nissan and is completely capable of building seats, panels, whatever you want he can make. He is very professional and i recommend anyone wanting to get an interior done to go to him.
relaxedmitch   +1y

There are soo many talented upholsters in the U.S, a few a matter of fact in the southeastern U.S. You have Shannon @ interiors by shannon I believe in Alabama, Paul Atkins in Alabama, Jeffrey Phipps in Florida, Bobby Griffey in Georgia, Steve Holcomb in Tennesse I believe, Chuck Rowland in Ok as Shane mentioned, Andy Martin & Roger Lynsky here in Tx (did my seats & interior in my roadster) Dooley Cameron in Houston, James Carter in Arkansas, and the guy I currently use & think is the best out there is Tracey Weaver of the Recovery Room up in Plattsmouth, Nebraska. I know i've left alot of other good ones out but that should give you a good idea of the real players in the street rod interior game. Just remember when you go to build a nice interior, good work ain't cheap and cheap work ain't ever good! Goodluck with your interior!
Just_Robert   +1y
I was pretty impressed with Interiors by Shannon. Recovery Room does the best of the best. If you get on their website, they have links on their page that leads to parts, and on their pages, have links to even more interior shops.
rwloper   +1y

gotitcovered.com  Badass work and is in Gonzales, La
sideshizzle   +1y
Edited: 1/25/2010 10:23:33 AM by sideshizzle

Kingpin KustomzDickinson Texas www.kingpinkustomz.com         
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo