Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  Chevy Project(s)

Chevy Project(s)

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1834
replies 7
following 6

Layin_Rocker   +1y
My husbands truck 1994 Chevy c1500, 2003 Chevy front end, bodied on 24s, shaved gas door/handles/tail gate/rollpan ect.in 2008:in 2009(currently):  My truck: 1982 Chevy S10, bodied(layin rocker), set up to lay rocker on 20s, shaved upper body line/door handels/tailgate/rollpan ect, 350 motor.Plans: Build a false floor, finish the body drop, new notch, 20'' Raceline Speedsters(powdersoated lime green), get the 350 wired up, run new lines, get a shit ton of parts, try to get the truck driveable to shows by Turkey Drag '10. 

*****PICS ARE OLD*****had stock wheels on now, and the body parts are just sitting on truck nothing bolted down. Got it off of a guy in OKC who bodied it, but as any one who buys a truck aleady bagged and bodied you want to go back and redo work your self. On the plus side I bought it for less that I would have gave for a stock s10, and the body drop has to be finished and I have a lot of things to work on. Like the stripped interior, build a false floor, sand down the upper body line and see if I can try to get my stock upper body line back.
Layin_Rocker   +1y

Well SHIT the images are not showing up, I am using the IMG code am I using the wrong one? It works on all the other forums I am on
FCKNLOW   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
FCKNLOW   +1y

hers ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
FCKNLOW   +1y

post photo
FCKNLOW   +1y

post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
FCKNLOW   +1y
Use whats inside the [/IMG]
Layin_Rocker   +1y

Thanks, I have never had problems before.
Page 1 of 1