Page 1 of 1
Hydraulic Suspensions \  hydraulic question

hydraulic question

Hydraulic Suspensions Q & A
views 432
replies 2
following 2

dragnblazer   +1y
so I have never messed with hydros before but am about to do a hybrid air over hydraulic setup on the rear of my c10. it is currently bag over axle with a 2 link. my question is how do the cylinders mount? I know there is a ball socket for the bottom, but what about the top? I am worried about side load on the cylinders because of how the axle swings through it's range of motion. is there an allowance for the cylinder to pivot at the top mounting point to prevent this? I know there has to be a simple solution but I can't seem to find anything on it. any pics or diagrams would be helpful. also recommendations for what size/type of cylinders to use. I have a couple of club members offering to trade me out my bags for a set of cylinders, I just need to figure out what size I need. thanks in advance for any help
HarryBalls   +1y

Eric id be glad to help you......im right down the road
dragnblazer   +1y

cool thanks Zack. I could use some help with some details. I have the basic idea, just never actually worked with them. I'm doing a big new year's party at my house, if you don't have anything going on you are welcome to ride out and I can go over what I'm doing with you and see what you think. like I said my biggest question right now is mounting the cylinders. I have everything else pretty well figured out
Page 1 of 1