Build-Ups \  Project *Slow Motion*

Project *Slow Motion*

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1684
replies 21
following 14

S10kid17   +1y
Edited: 12/2/2009 11:32:30 AM by S10kid17

So I guess its time to make a project thread on here. I've had my dime since febuary of this year and its coming along nicely so far (but slowly).  When I got it, it was pretty beat, a lot of rust, lowered by heated springs... So first I put all new suspension on it for a total of 4/5 drop, then I got a new bed for it and shaved the gate and antenna. Then we did some other misc body work. Now we are half way done with painting it. The top is metal flake blue and the A and B pillars are candy blue with lace. The rest of it is going to be satin black with some pinstriping. Here are some pics. Day I got it: Doin work: A couple months ago:Taillights: As of now: I plan on baggin this thing sometime around June, paint these wheels black and get some whitewalls.Thanks for looking! I have many more pictures if you would like to see something.
DeepSouthS10   +1y

where is that lace stuff at?
mjavy7   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DeepSouthS10where is that lace stuff at?---------------------------------------------x2
getto   +1y

7th picture from top as well as i can tell...
leydbck   +1y
Edited: 12/2/2009 1:55:30 PM by leydbck

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by DeepSouthS10where is that lace stuff at?---------------------------------------------   He said it is on the A and B pillars.Looks good, I love that blue.
boooghar   +1y

paint the wheels the same color as the roof and they will really pop then
DougyFrisch   +1y
that blue is SICK! what color is that exactly?   keep it up man, can't wait to see more.... 
S10kid17   +1y
Thanks guys! Yes the lace is on the A and B pillar. The blue is from a kia or something like that with candy concentrate over it, I also really like the color. Its going to look so much better when the black is on it!!
texasfrontier99   +1y

that looks good man, keep it up. i like seeing young guys doin their thing
S10kid17   +1y
Edited: 2/23/2010 10:43:42 PM by S10kid17

Edited: 2/23/2010 10:41:07 PM by S10kid17Sup guys havent posted in a bit. Here is the most recent pic of my truck, painted grille and shaved bumper http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu27/mikesheffer_2009/100677c2.jpg
post photo
post photo