threads
Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  do i have to have drop spindeles on a 1st gen 95 ram.

do i have to have drop spindeles on a 1st gen 95 ram.

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 492
replies 6
following 5

drgnrockr   +1y
i am baggin a 1st gen ram right now and i put upper cups in it and no bottom cups. but im still about 2"or3"inches from laying in the front so does it need drop spindles or is there another trick to it. id be greatful if someone could help me out cause this is my first dodge im a nissan man.
dwn2erths10   +1y
i think you can cut the lowers for clearence or buy new lowers, but if im not mistaken you will get crazy camber when laid out
Ray_Ray   +1y

This one has stock upper and lower arms with 2" drop spindes 
post photo
drgnrockr   +1y

well its not the clearance i have plenty of clearence but when i go to lay out t6he front the bags bottom out with 2-3inches left whats a good way to fix that would drop spindles do it or should i reses the lower a arm.
dwn2erths10   +1y
do you have room to cut the bag cups shorter?
charger3G   +1y
i have the same problem i have 96 ram and i have an upper cup but no lower cup and im about 3 inches off the ground too im going to play with it today and see what i come up with. ive already put to much money than i should have in this truck and another 500 for drop spindles wont help me pay bills.
drgnrockr   +1y
tj its me harry i was trying to get a better idea of whats wrong but i got it figured out.  so just relax and let me work my fabrication magis i am gonna section , notch and  fab up i nice cuo setup with all theclearance we and make it look real good and lay frame for sure. THE CHOP SHOP (386)804-3687 YOU WANT ILL BUILD IT. PLUS BODY MODS AND FIBERGLASS WORK, WINDOW TINTING  AND ANYTHING US AND YOU CAN DREAM UP. MY MOTO IS ANYTHING CAN BE DONE THERE IS NO IMPOSSIBLE IN THE MINITRUCKIN LIFESTYLE. I THINK I MIGHT EVEN BUILD A RANGER OR A HARDBODY WITH A H2 OR H3 FRONT END CONVERSION.
Page 1 of 1