threads
Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  Anyone object putting cans on the front of a ram?

Anyone object putting cans on the front of a ram?

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 471
replies 3
following 4

KRZYTRN02   +1y
ok been rockin my o2 daily on bags since april put over 10k on it sofar ive ripped the top of 2 re7s on the front  truck has shocks on it rides better than any dime ive ever built on air . tryn to make the truck as bullet prof as i can so i was debating puting cans on the front dunno if id still lay out  ive never messed with cans ive always stuck with slams now there letting me down........
thacru78   +1y
Truck is way to heavy for cans. If ur ripping he tops off of re-7s then there's something not installed correctly. I had re7s for 10k when I was just bagged. Re8s for 20k since I BD it. I know prolly 5 other guys with slams on the frt of rams with zero probs. So I'd say u got something else goin on.
jeebus @ mmw   +1y

How the hell can you be ripping the tops off of them?  damn...  I have had RE-8 bags on the front of mine for about 20k.  Not a problem.   The only thing i may to is swap them to Dominator 2600 bags in the future, ive been installing alot of them, and im really impressed with them so far. But, if you are ripping the tops off of them, you have a problem someware.... you should never be ripping the top off of a bag.    The type of cylinder that you would need to safely lift the front of a ram, would be way way to big to fit in that area.  Taylor
mindlissmetalfab   +1y
Post pics of your front setup. I'm willing to bet the bag angles are tweeked.
Page 1 of 1