Page 1 of 1
Build-Ups \  lucy the 1950 shoptruck

lucy the 1950 shoptruck

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 1414
replies 3
following 2

1los10   +1y
well i named her lucy because when i bought it everything was loose on it and she just looks like a lucy. nothing crazy here just a 79 camaro from clip and 2 link rear (dont give any lip on 2 link being bad i know but handling is not a big issue and this is being built from other build leftovers) with a backhalf job. will lay the running boards with pretty stock body maybe a chop dont know yet. just a basic 350 and 5spd tranny.

i have bagged the front and built the rear frame since the pics but since my camara decided to commit suicide and dive off the table it will be a day or two befor the other pics
1los10   +1y
welp got a lil work done but progress is slow considering i only got about 4 nights on it in the last 2 weeks but here ya go. built the rear clip and the trailing arms suspetion. this truck will not get a ton of lift so pinion change and off centering is not much at all. trailing ars are 4-5 feet long and the panhard parr is 40 in so everything is long and it all is leval at ride heights so it should ride and handle like a dream. and i boxed the frame and bagged the front..    

this is not going to be some crazzy suspention with rod ends and super balls all over it just a nice simple good working truck. the theme is to keep it simple. the suspetion is built to just work and handle well and while keeping a full 3in exhoust out the rear all tanks and compressors under the beed and and a decently deep bed. the body will have the lower 2in cut off and lowered down to the running boards and a nice 3in chop. nothing crazy.
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
fknlowjeep   +1y

any updates?
1los10   +1y
Edited: 1/29/2010 9:21:21 PM by 1los10

Edited: 1/29/2010 9:19:04 PM by 1los10ok update lot of work to chasis but been slow in the process of building a new bigger shop. well linexd the frame silver and parts black. fabed a gastank from scratch, scavenged a 350 4spd from a 73 c10. well here ya go 
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
Page 1 of 1