Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  need more lift

need more lift

Isuzu Make Specific
views 571
replies 9
following 9

bigwheelrossie   +1y
Alright guys my front set up consists of drop spindles and slam re6s I need more lift as I am in the process of body'in it and trying to lay on bigger rims(I have 17" denalis right now) what can be done to get more lift? I have heard of people running no spindles but what's all involved to get it to lay I'm looking at puttin 20's on it to.
satchnc   +1y
Is your bag collapsed all the way when you are layed out? Kind of a basic question but i figured i would ask. My truck clears 20's body dropped with no problem. Im juiced but i  only get 6.5" out of my front cylinders.
idrgbdy   +1y
my friend is just bagged on 20's on stock arms up front. he took the shocks off and he has stock spindles. he heard that drop spindles will push his wheels out closer to the fender. he is wanting to lay out. it's like an 1" or 2" from laying full frame in the front. what does he need to do?
eatinpavement   +1y

definitely ditch the drop spindles.  
incognito 1   +1y

hey man saw you at broadway pizza show this summer.. you got a gd start going.. I live in elk river.. IM me if you need any help.. I am currently bagging my dakota & hope to have my other dakota on the road come spring it is bodied & got a custom frame from the firewall back.. get some pics up! Ryan
bjscustombillet   +1y

Hhe needs to bring it over and have me look at it. I told you guys we could figure it out.
slammedxonair   +1y

---------------------------------------------Originally posted by Nasty_lowzAlright guys my front set up consists of drop spindles and slam re6s I need more lift as I am in the process of body'in it and trying to lay on bigger rims(I have 17" denalis right now) what can be done to get more lift? I have heard of people running no spindles but what's all involved to get it to lay I'm looking at puttin 20's on it to. IT'Z NASTY LOWZ SNITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!---------------------------------------------Move the bags in some, go with re7 bags or go with some air lift dominator bags. How much pressure do you run? 200 in the tank?
nvrdunizu   +1y

u can notch the lower control arm to lay with oout the 2 inch drop spindle , that will give u 2 inches , 9 digit didnt know about that when he bagged ur truck
bigwheelrossie   +1y
Thanks guys yeah I am redoing everything on the suspension he did a good job never gave me problems but the notch was to small and the bag bracket on the notch were to low so it wouldent lay in the back when climbin. Hey incognito I am bodying it up brooklyn center if you ever wanna come by pm me and I will give you my number by the way your dakota is the shit we have a bagged 96 kota in my club. What year is the one your baggin?
NR RailnPup   +1y

i have drop spindles and modified lca to clear the frame on 22s for sale cheep
Page 1 of 1