Page 1 of 2
Audio/Video \  ****SICK, SICK, SICK, FABRICATION****

****SICK, SICK, SICK, FABRICATION****

Audio/Video Q & A
views 1308
replies 16
following 14

Lowered Depths   +1y
I found this today looking through Steve Meade's website and am just amazed at the guy's skill and precision for fabrication!!!  Check it out and see some crazy design work!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/index.php?showtopic=57269 Hope everyone appreciates this kind of work as much as I do!!!!
Layumon22s   +1y
WOW using copper pipe instead of wire, that's just plain bad ass i've never even seen that before or even thought of it. Make sure not to grap that wire when the bass drops!
Lowered Depths   +1y
I seriously have to go out and buy some better tools, gonna bring that style to  the Chicago area
lowrthnu92   +1y
Edited: 11/17/2009 1:15:26 AM by lowrthnu92

He uses regular hand tools for all that, he makes jigs for his router cut and mill, in other words nothing was "machined" its was "routered" 
post photo
JLCHEVY_VC   +1y

i wish i had place to do this stuff, and a good enough brain to do that good also. Thats awesome work
DeepSouthS10   +1y

i saw this on another forum a while back but it is still as impressive as before! he also showed pics of what i think was an old yellow mini (not positive, don't really remember), but the work on that was pretty sick too. the guy is pretty damn talented.
79squarebody   +1y

go on youtube i remember a video where he popped a persons glass eye out wit  his system...he is sick wit it..
neurotic   +1y

Ya I have watched this guys builds for some time. He does some very awesome work.
scotto79   +1y
I've been following this build over on the Fiberglass Forums.  Amazing work would be an understatement.
Adgate2   +1y

wow!!!! this guy can get down...................amazing work..........