Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  Purple rear engine isuzu

Purple rear engine isuzu

Isuzu Make Specific
views 489
replies 9
following 8

railin93   +1y
does anyone remember the rear engine isuzu from back in the day?...i think it was a blown Olds small block and the truck had a molded body kit with a huge wing molded to the bed...tried finding pics of it but no luck...saw it i guess 10 yrs ago in Minitruckin...anyone got pics or can find some, please post them!!!
m2edragger   +1y

yeah i loved that thing i had the feature on my bed room wall when i was like 17 haha wish i could help with a pic man but i know the truck your talkin about
lowriderman3   +1y

Wowzer!!! I remember that too, and just threw out that minitruck not so long ago.  
bdydrppup   +1y

yep it was cool. i saw it in person and was real clean. it had a front wheel drive toranada clip in the rear. and yeah big block and independant
lowromigo   +1y
Edited: 11/6/2009 8:03:42 PM by lowromigo

Edited: 11/6/2009 8:02:57 PM by lowromigoEdited: 11/6/2009 8:02:22 PM by lowromigoEdited: 11/6/2009 8:01:07 PM by lowromigoEdited: 11/6/2009 8:00:38 PM by lowromigo 
inssan   +1y

Yep that was "figment" Scott lamphmans( I know I spelled that way wrong)  always very clean and always drew a crowd I'll see if ihave any pics in my album. you can look around on show coverage I heard it was seen at UNITE once. dunno don't go to that show soo
inssan   +1y
that would be the one
lowriderman3   +1y

Oh yes! That is the one!
railin93   +1y

you guys f'n rock!!!!...that truck was it the back in the day for me...i loved that truck and still think it's way up there in terms of build genious...  
eatinpavement   +1y

i much rathered it with the tri fans and the shaved grille as when it was originally built and featured as "It's a Twister" btw packy, i think its still on the wall of my old room at my moms house along with the pink and white spacecab, lol.
Page 1 of 1