threads
Page 1 of 1
Dodge Trucks \  It's time to body the Dodge....

It's time to body the Dodge....

Dodge Trucks Make Specific
views 423
replies 2
following 2

Ray_Ray   +1y
What's up guys? A couple buddies and I are fixin' to roll the dodge into the shop to put her under the knife. Plan is to lay true rocker. Just a couple of questions, though....How much are you guys having to "z" the frame in the front? And also about how much on a traditional b/d will take it to true rocker? Just kinda looking for info or maybe any problems you guys are running into. Thanks in advance guys.

Here is how it sits now
SoloSpecialties   +1y
i thought this truck already layed out? unless the "z" part ur talkin about dropping the frame horns and if thats the case,u will drop them however far u drop the body. a trad. BD is pretty straight forward,shouldnt but too many problems besides relocating shit..but ive never done this kind of truck so not sure. id deff. like to come check it out tho,im over here in deleon..always liked the truck..
Ray_Ray   +1y

Yeah the truck does lay. But I've just heard that you have to z the front to make it lay flatter with the body drop.  I've never really attempted this on a Dodge, guesswe'll find out soon enough, lol
Page 1 of 1