threads
Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  need help getting in touch with someone...

need help getting in touch with someone...

Isuzu Make Specific
views 917
replies 8
following 6

railin93   +1y
i was wondering if anyone knows how to get in touh with anthony amendola (sp?)...he is/was the owner of xceptions and i need to pick his bran if he's cool with it about his space cab...if someone can help, please IM me or send him word of this thread...

email is: railin93@hotmail.com

thanks guys!
unhallowed1   +1y

Try the forums at isuzuscene.com. I've seen him on there before, although I havent visited the site in quite some time.
Uncle Fester   +1y

Here is a link to his profile: Ant Profile
railin93   +1y
Edited: 11/1/2009 5:30:22 PM by railin93

i've tried posting to his profile as im's and then tried getting him to answer me through other threads and no luck, so i give up...guess he isn't all that intersted in helping a fellow spacecab owner...it's cool though...i got my own ways of finding things out and getting people to help answer questions...thanks fester
92zuzuman   +1y
 Try isuzupup.com and planetisuzoo.com as well as isuzuscene. If you run into a guy named lowzone youre in good hands. also I have an 88 2wd spacecab LS 5 speed that i keep bone stock for my daily and im bagging, bodydropping, and motor swapping, 3/4 framing a 92 single cab pup..... what do you need to know?
AirBagd   +1y

Try hitting him up on myspace. http://www.myspace.com/isuzubusa  He hasn't logged in in over a month, but he may get an email alert. If I see him on AOL IM, I'll hit him up and let him know of the thread.   
railin93   +1y

i know ron from planetsiuzoo...bought a lot of the things i needed for my spacecab from him...awesome guy...jerry is cool too...i just wanted to see some of the things he did to xceptions in better pics or different ones than what are already posted or in mags... my spacecab has been a love affair for a LONG time and now that i have the means and ability to do what i've always dreamed, i am slowly getting the stuff i need to get her going...just finding parts for a 20 yr old truck isnt easy especially since these trucks aren't exactly abundent in junkyards and pull-a-parts...new OEM from Japan is expensive (ask how i know this) but if it's the only way to get show quality parts, guess you gotta do what you gotta do!!!
92zuzuman   +1y
you might want to try mike white at dallashotrodparts.com supposedly he built anthonys isuzu
twistedsdime   +1y

I seen him post in the ShowFest thread just a few days ago. Not sure why he wouldn't get back with you though. He's a cool dude. Try sending him an IM on here. That will pop up the next time he signs on.
Page 1 of 1