Build-Ups \  Halo SuperCars - The Chrysler 300P SRT Coupe

Halo SuperCars - The Chrysler 300P SRT Coupe

Build-Ups General Discussions
views 4651
replies 73
following 51

sws4life   +1y
Edited: 5/17/2010 2:56:55 PM by sws4life

Edited: 10/23/2009 11:19:38 AM by sws4lifeWell, we are getting down to the wire, so I thought I'd start giving everyone a peek at what I've been working on for nearly 2 years now.

The car as it sat before going into the garage

The original idea - just suicide rear doors with RR door handles

Plans changed just before going into the garage, and here is what we decided to do - cut out the b-pillar

mock up of new B pillar location

won't be needing these anymore

Is it me or does anyone else think this things are too big

about 5.5" at the top and 6.5" at the bottom when back to back is just to much space between those windows, so we cut it down to 3" on top and 4" on the bottom

and got rid of the need for covers as well as rounded off the corner of the door

Much more to come......
jaredmxg   +1y
Looks good so far. You got allot on your hands
bodydropped85   +1y

making it a 2 door?
mjavy7   +1y

Cool, I happy to see someone doing something different with these cars. Keep up the good work!
LaidNeon   +1y
more progress
sws4life   +1y
Edited: 10/23/2009 11:40:55 AM by sws4life

Edited: 10/23/2009 11:37:46 AM by sws4lifeThanks guys, I'll try to post updates every day.I forgot to mention, and the first pic of it is a bit misleading, as I had already did a 300C front end swap, but this started as a 300 Limited 3.5 V6! But now it has a 6.1with a twist(hint - this is where the P in 300P comes into play).Anyone notice this large open area in the corner when you open the trunk?We did, and took thisAnd did thisand put it here and now for the doorssizing up the interior panel  
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
post photo
tofnlows10   +1y
crazy
iDragUnibody   +1y

sick    
LaidNeon   +1y
cant wait to see this thing
ptman2002   +1y

wow nice work.  2 door with alot of power.