Page 2 of 2
South East \  VA beach/ Hampton Roads

VA beach/ Hampton Roads

South East Regional
views 838
replies 16
following 14

MIOTCH616   +1y

were still here. we have a minitruck meet up at brewsters icecream on Va. beach blvd like weve had for like the past 8 years or so.... but we did recently change it to saturday nights at 9pm. there used to be alot more minitrucks a few years ago but were trying to bring them back. hopefully i wll be building another one soon since i had to sell the 4runner this past september. i really miss it but had to sell it for the new job. anywho  anyone and everyone is welcome we have permission from the owners and they love us being there and also have permission from krispykreme next door if we need there parking lot too!anyone who want to come your more than welcome! i want to fill up both lots like we used to do a few years ago!!!!
fingconverge   +1y

HEY ALL!!ive been in love with minis for years and just got some cash together to get my first!!!!im in newport news and cant seem to find a good reliable shop to bag a truck anyone know of a good shop thats with in 2 hours or so from hampton roads.im lookin to get a hardbody or an early 90's b-series.ive seen a few bagged trucks on craigslist but idk who did the suspension and feel too sketcky forkin over that kinda $$$ and not know if its gonna break down on me 2 months down the road-ya diggggg but any help would be awsome!!oh and i work for vw,mazda,and subaru if yall need any help with parts
drpitlo   +1y

Hey Fing we are up in richmond and we bag trucks cars whatever. lol give me a call if your interested in talking thanks bobby
MIOTCH616   +1y

i know most of the people that have their trucks for sale on craigs list. if you have any questions you can hit me up on here or we meet at the brewsters ice cream on va.beach blvd. on sat nites at about 8:30 if you wanna come and hang out. any and all mini trucks are welcome and we dont get run off. were friends with the owner so no worries bout people callin the police like alot of the ricer meet ups

fingconverge   +1y

hey bobby ill keep you in mind 4 sure. what do yall normally charge to bag a hardbody or early model b-series??? and mitch theres a burgandy 94 s-10 with a 95 blazer front end thats been on criagslist for a while.....is the truck solid??id prefer to buy a truck and get it bagged rather then buyin 1 thats already done but im giddy AND WANT A FRIGGIN TRUCK lol
MIOTCH616   +1y

yes that truck is really solid. it belongs to my boy bryant. we were in the same club together. give him a call and he will let you check it out. it will give you a good head start on building the truck how you want cuz thats a pretty good deal. and like i said feel free to come out to our meet up if you wanna meet some of our other local guys
grape   +1y
i stumbled on the site n was looking around n saw this thread...im out n virginia beach got a lowered colorado n was wondering how the scene out here is like i barely see any minis out here the past 3 years ive been here... is that meet at brewsters still going on?