Page 1 of 1
Isuzu \  Can anyone help at all?

Can anyone help at all?

Isuzu Make Specific
views 499
replies 5
following 5

tealrangerpmp   +1y
Hey guys i am trying to get this isuzu rolling and out of my garage, but i dont want to roll it with the stock wheels so I have a set of z71 im just gonna throw on there! Can somebody please tell me what size the hole has to be bored to for the front hub so i can have it machined i want the hole to be as small as possible so i dont have a strength issue in the bolt holes! Somebody has to have a number measurement polease help!
-Joe
fatheadjames   +1y

You cant just grind down the tabs on the hub and get them too fit?
dwatkins   +1y

Do you have a stock set of wheels for the truck? If so just measure them. But I have a frontier that I just had a set of caddy wheels machined for. I had them took out to 41/4" and my stock frontier wheels fit my space cab so.. Hope that helps

truk2low4u   +1y

go on youtube and look it up there is a few people that have how to videos on how to do it yourself. i just did this to a set of lexus wheels and worked great
jimmy726   +1y
Dude they are supposed to be machined to 4"  any bigger and then they are not hub centric
dwatkins   +1y

Im not that worried about them being hub centric. My stockers are the only wheels that I have ever owned that were hub centric and I've never had a problem one out of any of my wheels. But do as you like.
Page 1 of 1